The Dover Foundation strives to improve lives in our community by supporting education, religion, and human services.
- Education – supporting individuals to gain knowledge and perspective to improve lives
- Giving back – allocating resources to improve community prosperity
- Service – promoting the good in all and enabling collaboration to help one another
- Community – uniting local people in giving and receiving
- Integrity – upholding honesty and honoring ethics
Deadlines for Submitting Completed Applications
- January 1
- April 1
- July 1
- October 1
Tax-exempt organizations may submit one request per calendar year using the online application process.
Dover Foundation gives highest priority to eligible organizations in Cleveland County. Organizations that fall outside this geographic scope are considered only under special circumstances.
Dover Foundation does not
- Make grants or loans to individuals
- Make loans to charitable organizations
- Respond to mass mailings
- Purchase advertising
- Donate to political causes, candidates, organizations or campaigns
- Purchase dinner, gala, or raffle tickets.
- Award college scholarships that are not part of Dover Foundation’s scholarship program
- Support churches outside Cleveland County
- Fund church trips outside Cleveland County
- Provide funds to organizations that use their tax exempt status to make those funds available to non-eligible organizations