What is the application procedure
The Dover Foundation funds organizations primarily in Cleveland County, North Carolina.
A formal grant request may be submitted to the Foundation by letter or email and must include the following information:
1. Completed grant application form.
2. Cover letter on official letterhead of your organization. Include in the letter: a brief description of the organization, its purpose, and answers to the five questions on the application form.
3. Attach to the application the project/program budget with projected income and expenses. If the request is for operating expenses, include the organization’s total operating budget.
4. Proof of active tax-exempt status.
5. Signature and title of the head of the organization and the grant application contact person, if different.
When are grants awarded?
The Dover Foundation, Inc. Board of Directors meets four times a year to consider grant awards. DEADLINES for grant requests to
What is the procedure is to disburse funds?
The normal procedure is to disburse funds for approved grants within 30 days following The Dover Foundation, Inc. Board of Directors meeting.