Education – enabling individuals to gain knowledge and perspective to improve their lives
Giving back – allocating resources to those who are less fortunate in order to promote their prosperity
Service – promoting the good in all humans and allowing us to help one another
Community – continuing the legacy of Cleveland County, North Carolina, so that it continues to thrive
We believe all these should be done with the utmost integrity.
What is the application procedure
A formal grant request may be submitted to the Foundation by Letter or email and must include the following information:
- Grants should be submitted on the official letterhead of the organization.
- A brief description of the purpose of the organization and its most significant programs
- .The specific amount of funding requested.
- A brief description of the purpose for which the grant would be used.
- A definite plan for the successful completion of the project.
- Signature and title of an authorized member of the organization.
- A copy of the organization’s most recent tax exemption letters from the IRS
When are grants awarded?
The Dover Foundation, Inc. Board of Directors meets four times a year to consider grant awards. DEADLINES for grant requests to
What is the procedure is to disburse funds?
The normal procedure is to disburse funds for approved grants within 30 days following The Dover Foundation, Inc. Board of Directors meeting.